- Issue Time
There are many things that need to be paid attention to in the process of normal use of LED flashlights. This article will specifically introduce the key points of using LED flashlights.
LED flashlights have high light intensity and long service life, making them very suitable for outdoor use in dark places. However, if we do not pay attention to some matters during use, it will cause the flashlight fail to achieve better lighting effects. The following are the key points of using LED flashlights.
LED flashlight instructions for use
1. When using the LED flashlight, choose according to the voltage and battery requirements of the LED flashlight. Do not use it indiscriminately to prevent the circuit board from burning out. Do not use batteries of different models and voltages at the same time.
2. In use, turn off the LED flashlight when the brightness of the LED flashlight changes significantly to prevent over-discharge of the battery.
3. When using the LED flashlight, ensure heat dissipation. Holding the LED flashlight tightly with your hand is a better way to dissipate heat. It is recommended to dissipate heat or turn off the LED flashlight in time according to the heating condition of the LED flashlight when it is lit, and turn it on after the temperature drops to facilitate heat dissipation.
4. In view of the LED flashlight's description of waterproof, shockproof, etc., strengthen precautions.
5. Keep the inner wall of the lamp cup clean. Never wipe it with your hands or hard objects; to remove fingerprints on the lens, you can use a cotton swab and lens cleaner to gently wipe it.
6. Do not direct the light of the LED flashlight into human eyes. It is super bright and dazzling, so as not to affect the eyesight, especially for children.
7. If you do not use the LED flashlight for a long time, please take out the battery (one month or longer) to avoid chemical corrosion.
Battery usage points
1. The batteries for rechargeable LED flashlights mainly include 18650, 16340, 17670, 14500, CR123A lithium batteries, etc.;
2. The charging method of lithium battery is completely different from that of mobile phone battery. Lithium batteries have no memory and can be charged at any time without overcharging or discharging.
3. According to the charging speed of the charger, take it out as soon as possible after the indicator light changes, and do not overcharge; take it out in time according to the change in the charger indicator for the first charge, without overcharging.
4. The natural discharge rate of the lithium battery will release about 1% or less of its charge every day when it is not in use. Although it is slow, it should not be left for too long.
5. Pay attention to the waterproof, moisture-proof and drop-proof of the battery.
6. It is specially reminded to use the "three-proof" charger with anti-overcharge, anti-reverse connection and anti-short circuit.
7. If the battery is not used for a long time, it should be fully charged and stored. Normally, it should be charged and discharged again in about three months.
1. Do not keep the LED flashlight in contact with sunlight, water, chemicals and corrosive gases for a long time to avoid damaging the protective layer of the LED flashlight.
2. In order to keep the "O" ring and thread rotating smoothly, wipe the surface with special silicone grease 2-3 times a year.
In addition to paying attention to the above items when using LEDLED flashlights, inspection and maintenance work should also be done at ordinary times. If you want to know more about LED LED flashlight after reading the above, you can get a more comprehensive solution by contacting us.
As a professional manufacturer of LED lights we have accumulated rich manufacturing experience in this field. We have a professional production team and a strict quality inspection system, which can control the quality of our products in an all-round way. We can also provide effective solution technology and thoughtful one-stop service according to customer needs. If you want to buy our LED LED flashlight, please contact us immediately!